With the recent increase in lung and heart health awareness, Interactive Exhibits investigated what it would take to create a best in class lung exhibit.
First we started with the anatomy. What features of the lungs and are important to educate the public on? What diseases of the lungs are most the most common? After painstaking research with medical experts, we came up with a winning combination for visitors to experience.
The AmeriLungs exhibit offers the following features
- Walk through the lungs and touch all parts of the organs
- Inside the lungs where oxygen and carbon-dioxide exchange
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Lymph Nodes
- Lung cancer and screening information
- Coronavirus COVID-19
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Smoking and vaping with their effect on the lungs
- Customizable labels where you can add your content to the exhibit
- Wheelchair accessible