When Interactive Exhibits created the only walk through breast cancer exhibit, we thought that the main use case for the exhibit was to encourage people to check their breasts and get mammograms if needed. What we realized from using the exhibit in hospital settings is that current breast cancer patients used the exhibit to see what was going on inside their bodies. Patients would exclaim, “So that’s what lymph node looks like. I had six nodes removed.” It is always interested to see how an immersive exhibit like the AmeriBreasts exhibit is used in the real world.
The AmeriBreasts exhibit has a multitude of features for medical staff, patients and just about anyone to learn about.
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Breast cancer: stages 1 through 4
- Breast blood vessels
- Lymph nodes
- Fat cells
- Milk lobules
- Cancer screening and early detection information
- Customizable labels for the exhibit where you can promote your content
- Branding opportunity with a custom wrist band with your logo